LOOT8 respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information that you share with us. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose information about you when you use our mobile and web applications.
Information We Collect
When you use LOOT8, we may collect the following information:
- Location Information : We may collect your location information when you use our mobile and web applications. This information is used to provide you with location-based services such as finding nearby digital collectibles or passports.
- Time of Day : We may collect the time of day when you use our mobile and web applications. This information is used to improve our services and understand how our users interact with our applications. It is also used to time gate access to digital collectibles or passports.
- Transaction Information : We may collect information about any transactions you perform using our mobile and web applications. This information is used to process your transactions and improve our services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services to you;
- To personalize your experience using our mobile and web applications;
- To process any transactions you perform using our mobile and web applications;
- To respond to your inquiries and requests;
- To token gate communications and access to digital collectibles and passports that may be of interest to you.
How We Share Your Information
We prioritize user privacy and do not share any personally identifiable information with third parties. However, some information such as transactions, digital collectibles, passports, and social media may be written to the public blockchain and IPFS.
We deliberately limit the disclosure process at the wallet level to avoid linking personally identifiable information with data stored on the blockchain and IPFS. Additionally, since we do not store any personally identifiable information, we cannot disclose information beyond what is already stored on the blockchain, even if required by law.
Although it is possible for you to provide private information through social media, please be aware that doing so may limit your ability to protect yourself when using our mobile and web applications or accessing certain features. Additionally, if you choose to provide private information to third-party community administrators who use our applications, we cannot guarantee the security of that information since we do not store it.
By not collecting your personal information, we take reasonable measures to protect your digital assets from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or digital assets.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make material changes, we will provide you with notice as required by law. Your continued use of our mobile and web applications after the effective date of any changes to this Privacy Notice constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected].
Effective Date: March 13, 2023.