HOW: LOOT8 EARNS REVENUE
LOOT8 is a Web3 CMS with a focus on fostering the 'Relationship Economy', utilizing a monetization model referred to as SocialFi. It is intended to enable individuals with engaging stories, not just influencers or superstars, to monetize their relationships. For example, subscribing to a creator's passport may allow users to participate in activities such as trading digital memorabilia and influencing future collectibles - the utility is up to the creator.
Comparatively, LOOT8's exclusive creator-controlled channels bear similarities to OnlyFans' super fan channels, with a key distinction: LOOT8 targets athletes, artists, creators, and brands, whereas OnlyFans is predominantly known for its adult content focus. OnlyFans, where top earners reportedly make up to $20M monthly, is estimated to have generated revenue exceeding $5B and created around 35 million pieces of content in 2023.
LOOT8's revenue strategy includes
DIRECT-TO-CONSUMER (D2C) MODEL
- Plans to partner with entities like Perpetual Sports, with a focus on Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) rights, which could enable athletes to sell digital memorabilia directly to fans.
- Earns revenue from a 10% fee on all transactions, including subscriptions to creator passports and sales of digital collectibles.
AI REVENUE MODEL
- Applying a 10% fee on each transaction made for these cosmetic items, an approximately $60B industry in 2023.
- This strategy creates a unique revenue stream for LOOT8 while encouraging a new generation of young creators to explore and profit from their digital creativity.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) licensing models.
- Advertising-driven revenue models.